Don't worry about anything. Instead, pray about everything! Tell God what you need and thank him for what he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:6-7
James leaves in 41 days. For 6 months. For 6 months, I'm going to be a real single mom. On purpose. Will I make it? Yes. Can I do it alone? Heck no. Is it going to suck major? Yes! Will my God sustain me? You bet. I am holding to the promise above.. I will experience God's peace. I will. Promise. I am so thankful for friends and family that are close and willing to help me out. And I am so thankful for a God who loves and cares for me and my children even when I run away in fear. Even when I doubt, he is still there calling me back to him.
I will make it out on top. I will.
ljh
No comments:
Post a Comment