Even with our setbacks, GOD IS GOOD. All the time! Fast version: James healed up nicely from Lyme's Disease. The spot is gone and he's back to feeling normal. He lost 25ish lbs and was cleared to continue with joining the NG. And it turns out the car problem was a $10 fix! Praise the Lord!
All that said, Monday, James took his oath and was sworn into the NC National Guard! I am so so proud of him and all that God's allowed him to accomplish over these last few months. He will have to go away in January for basic training/AIT training so he won't be home until June of next year. It will be hard with him not here but it's temporary and I have to remind myself, women do this all the time (but they send their husbands off to war). But, I'm not thinking about that until January :). I get to enjoy James being home another few months! So excited for this new adventure!!
Peace.
LJH
No comments:
Post a Comment