1. I enjoy Diet Coke. But I really enjoy drinking Diet Coke from a straw. Like, a fountain drink version. Preferably in a styrofoam cup.
2. When I eat chips out of the bag (yes, I still do this sometimes), I only eat with my pointer finger and thumb. I HATE getting any other fingers "dirty" with chips.
3. I really enjoy cuddling. With my husband. With my kids. With my dogs.
4. I drive with no shoes. Always.
5. I never wear tennis shoes/sneakers unless I am exercising. They are never a part of my daily foot wear when I am out and about. Never.
6. I wear rubber gloves when doing dishes.
7. I have a hard time making "mom friends," especially if our kids are friends. I have this irrational fear that I won't like the mom but I'll have to hang out with her because our kids are friends. Thankfully, I do like all of my current mom friends :)
8. I can't stand it when guys wear too much cologne. I don't need to smell you unless I'm right up on you.
9. When I eat small foods, such as M&Ms or Skittles, I must have an even amount in my mouth. I have a thing for symmetry.
10. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my sweet boys getting along/loving each other.
ljh
No comments:
Post a Comment