Remember yesterday when all I could do was brag about God's faithfulness? He's done it again! I left work and was going to meet James at Moes for lunch. I was talking to Mom about everything going on and James tried to call me 3 times. I was a little annoyed so I called him back and he said the check engine light had gone off in the car and he was going to see if it would pass inspection. And it DID! Seriously, that light has been on forever and we needed it to go off so we could update the inspection! God is so good to us.
Oh another fun God moment.. I sent the link to this blog to my parents and so they read it last night. Dad texted me this morning, a little in a panic about the money they had given us. I wrote they had graciously given us $300.. turns out they had really given us $500 and dad was concerned that we were missing $200!! He asked me to recount and sure enough, all of it was there! It was like an extra little bonus right when we were least expecting it.
We are still feeling such a peace about this NG thing. Jeff is going to email James the paper work so James can type it instead of write it out. We are hoping to get that started tomorrow. First things first, we are babysitting two sweet kiddos tomorrow for our friends Helen and Jarrod. The boys are so excited to have Paxton and Parker come to play! Praying the weather is nice and hot so we can go swimming and play outside all day!
The Lord is good. He always provides for his children. #blessed #thankful
No comments:
Post a Comment